We believe in the Spoken Word of God. Words are powerful, and when they are aligned to the Word of God and are spoken with authority and faith, it travels into the unknown and changes everything.
We would like to share the following 21 Marriage declarations we have compiled and have declared not over our own marriage but that of other marriages. A month ago, Paulo and I were invited to speak at a Marriage Seminar – and how God showed up in His glory and splendour! Thinking back to this day still blesses us, just knowing how faithful and awesome God is. The Lord had us conduct a Wedding Vow RENEWAL and requested to have the fear of the Lord restored back in marriages. As we had the couples walk through the Wedding Arch – as a symbol and point of contact, we believed that God revived and rekindled cold and broken marriages; and as they walked through the arch, we believed they were walking into all that God has purposed for them as a couple – the former things were gone, and all things became new.
The following declarations resonated with the couple present at the Seminar and I know that quite a few have requested these declarations – so, we are excited to have it made available to you. We trust that it will stir up hope and activate your faith and that you will see the fruits of your words coupled with unwavering believe that “He who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly and all that we can ask think or imagine according to the power that works within us (Ephesians 3:20).
21 Marriage Declarations
I declare that:
- My marriage is fruitful and prosperous.
- My marriage is protected by the blood of the Lamb and we will overcome the enemy with the word of our testimony.
- My marriage is holy, blameless – without spot or wrinkle.
- Our love is beautiful; our marriage carries the fragrance of the fruits of the spirit.
- My husband is strong in the Lord, and we are fully girded with the armour of God.
- My wife is the peacekeeper of our home, and with her my children are always safe.
- Our offspring is godly.
- The works of our hands bring in a good return.
- My wife will forever be the wife of my youth.
- My husband will forever be the king, priest and prophet of our home, and I will forever have the trust of my husbands heart.
- I will serve my husband with the highest respect and appreciation.
- Our second, third, fourth and fifth generation will be blessed because of our faithfulness towards each other and God.
- We are quick to forgive – we never go to bed angry.
- We always have a desire for one another, always putting each other’s needs before our own.
- Our intimacy is blessed and a true sign of worship unto God.
- Our communication is blessed – we always speak in love, we never communicate with fear or anger.
- Our marriage is associated with love, respect, humility and grace.
- No weapon formed our fashioned against our marriage will prosper.
- My love for my wife is new every morning.
- My respect unto my husband is with reverence.
- God is the foundation of our marriage and our home.
We would like to share a family declaration we have compiled and have spoken over our lives and still stand by for the past years. We trust that it will stir up hope and activate your faith and that you will see the fruits of your words coupled with unwavering believe that “He who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly and all that we can ask think or imagine according to the power that works within us (Ephesians 3:20).
21 Day Confession:
- We are blessed and daily loaded with benefits.
- We are blessed in the city and blessed in the field.
- Our gifts make room for our living.
- We are experience no setbacks, we are constantly being set up for heavenly blessings.
- We have been released into increase.
- When we experience frustrations or delay – favour is our portion – and therefore believe that all things are working together for our good.
- The four corners of the earth with all its resources is our inheritance.
- Our spiritual DNA is rooted and grounded in the steadfast love and grace of God – we believe that He will never leave us nor forsake us.
- All our daily needs are met.
- We have more than enough, our cups runs over with His goodness and mercies.
- We are not rich, we are wealthy – wealthy in property, business, health and relationships.
- We are divinely connected – we are only connected to those who are connected to our destiny and purpose.
- We are international public speakers – eloquent speakers, a true voice of God – speaking with boldness and wisdom.
- Our marriage is blessed, our marriage is fruitful – only bearing good fruits.
- Our children are blessed, they bear us good fruits – their education is blessed, their health is blessed, their relationships are blessed.
- Our children lack no good thing – their primary, secondary and tertiary education is paid for in full.
- Our children have favour with their school principal and teachers.
- Our children are leaders in their school community – they bring about positive change.
- Our children are filled with the spirit of God.
- We have favour in every meeting.
- We are faithful tithers and givers – therefore, resources/money locates us accurately and always on time.
Amen and Amen